Padma Resort Ubud directly, or through its third-party vendors, collects certain information so that we can provide services and products, including the ability to provide online reservations. The Padma Resort Ubud website also allows customers to communicate with Padma Resort Ubud on issues of customer service and to provide feedback on services. Padma Resort Ubud sometimes uses this customer information to analyse customers’ interests so that it can tailor programs and special offers.
A list of website names to which this policy applies is listed below:
Categories of Information Collected by Padma Resort Ubud
- We recommend online reservation via our website as the fastest and most secure method of booking. It provides:
- Instant confirmation
- Security: Our booking engine uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all information. Click to Book
- All reservation inquiries will be replied to within 2 working days.
- Customer Service
- When responding to customer service requests, Padma Resort Ubud will ask for the customer’s name, mailing address or electronic-mail information, telephone number and other relevant information that will allow Padma Resort Ubud to respond appropriately or to resolve any problem that has arisen.
- Electronic Surveys
- Padma Resort Ubud conducts online surveys from time to time to help evaluate and improve its services. Participation in such surveys is voluntary, but customer information is collected for verification purposes, such as name, mailing address and electronic-mail address.
- Customers who visit websites may be presented with targeted advertising and special offers both directly through the website and from electronic mail based on preferences collected by cookies.
- Customers who register under websites and allow their computers to accept cookies provide information by which Padma Resort Ubud can both align the customer with his or her personal preferences and provide faster and easier access to Padma Resort Ubud website's benefits.
- Customers who submit electronic-mail addresses may receive targeted messages that Padma Resort Ubud believes may be of interest. Any customer may, at any time, request to be removed from such electronic lists and Padma Resort Ubud will comply with the request.
- Customers can choose to accept or reject cookies by modification of the computer browser. These options are generally set forth in the file or menu listing "Internet Options".
- Use of Information Collected
- Padma Resort Ubud may share the customer information it collects with its personnel and with the owners and operators of Padma Resort Ubud. Padma Resort Ubud may also share information with select third parties who offer goods or services that may be of interest to Padma Resort Ubud customers. Padma Resort Ubud may also share such information with other companies with whom it has entered into cooperative or co-sponsored promotions, products, or services. When customers use credit cards to purchase goods or services, Padma Resort Ubud may share information provided by customers with the credit card company.
- Service Providers
- Padma Resort Ubud relies on third parties to provide services both through the Padma Resort Ubud website and in other communications. While Padma Resort Ubud generally requires such providers to conform to these privacy policies and guidelines, Padma Resort Ubud cannot control and shall not be responsible for their conduct if they fail to abide by these policies and guidelines.
- Legal Requirements
- Padma Resort Ubud will also disclose customer information, without the customer's permission, if Padma Resort Ubud believes, in good faith, that such disclosures are required by any applicable law or court order, or if such disclosures are necessary to investigate activities that may be harmful or injurious to the Padma Resort Ubud website, to Padma Resort Ubud guests, employees, or agents.
- Third-Party Websites
- This Policy and Disclosure does not cover customers who enter the Padma Resort Ubud website through links from non-Padma Resort Ubud sites, such as those of advertisers or other content providers.
- Government taxes and Service fees
- Taxes and service fees are included in the prices or indicated in the price breakdown, unless otherwise specified.
- Effective Date
- Any one of these websites may ask for and collect personally identifiable information in order to enhance your experience and provide you with relevant information.
- Despite the care taken with respect to the development of the site, Padma Resort Ubud does not guarantee the accuracy, consistency and completeness of the information.
- Padma Resident Programme
- Enrolment in the Padma Resident Programme known as "PRP" is by invitation only. To receive more information about this programme, please contact [email protected]